You may recognize The Gold & Silver Pawn Shop from Pawn Stars, on the History Channel. I hadn't seen the show before, so unfortunately I don't know if I saw Rick, Big Hoss, Chumley, or any others, but I did see a fabulous spoon collection, which I later noticed on the show when we got back home and watched it.
Here are two pictures from the outside of the pawn shop (no pictures were allowed inside). Maybe Poppy Mac will post a picture of himself wearing his bitchin' t-shirt.
2 comments:
Geez, wish Grammy and Granddad would vacation us somewhere (just as long as they don't go with).
I don't get - let alone watch - the History channel. So this post is almost completely lost on me. I would think that of all the sights to see in Vegas, this would be at roughly the bottom of the list. (Ahead of Wane Newton, but behind "The Star Trek Experience.") Glad you had a used but nice time.
Post a Comment